Effective as of September 15th, 2019.
Although our main business is focused mainly on Asian and US markets, European customers that choose to use our services will find that The processing of personal data, such as the name, address, e-mail address, or telephone number of a data subject shall always be in line with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), and in accordance with the country-specific data protection regulations. By means of this data protection declaration, our company would like to inform the general public of the nature, scope, and purpose of the personal data we collect, use and process.
Information You Provide to us by using our service
We collect information you provide to us directly when you use our Services. This includes:
Account information. To create an account, you must provide a username and a valid E-mail Address. A password will be automatically generated by our system and will be sent to your provided E-mail address. Your username is public, and it doesn’t have to be related to your real name. We will also store your user account preferences and settings.
Comments. We collect the content you submit through the comment and review sections including saved drafts and direct communications with us. Your content may include text, links, images, gifs, and videos provided that they are all legal material that do not conflict with any copyright laws and or other legal entities. We will not be held responsible for any copyright infringement upon materials submitted by our users.
Your Actions. We collect information about the actions you take when using our Services. This includes your interactions with our website contents, actions towards other users and our administrators.
Other information. You may choose to provide other information directly to us. For example, we may collect information when you fill out a form, sign up for promotions, request customer support or otherwise communicate with us.
Information We Collect Automatically
When you access or use our Services, we may also automatically collect information about you. This includes:
Log and usage data. We may log information when you access and use our Services. This may include your IP address, user-agent string, browser type, operating system, referral URLs, device information (e.g., device IDs), pages visited, links clicked, the requested URL, hardware settings, and search terms.
Information collected from cookies and similar technologies. We may receive information from cookies, which are pieces of data your browser stores and sends back to us when making requests, and similar technologies. We use this information to improve your experience, understand user activity, personalize content and advertisements to improve the quality of our Services.
Location information. We may receive and process information about your location. For example, We may receive location information from you when you choose to share information on our Services, or we may derive your approximate location from other information about you, including your IP address.
How We Use Collected Information About You
We use collected information about you to:
- Provide, maintain, and improve our Services;
- Help protect the safety of our other users, which includes blocking suspected spammers, addressing abuse, and enforcing the user agreement and our policies;
- Send you technical notices, updates, security alerts, invoices and other support and administrative messages;
- Provide customer service;
- Communicate with you about products, services, offers, promotions, and events, and provide other news and information we think will be of interest to you.
- Monitor and analyze trends, usage, and activities in connection with our Services.
How Information About You Is Shared
When you use our Services, certain information may be shared with other users and the public. For example:
- When you submit content (such as a post or comment) any visitors and users of our Services will be able to see that content, the username associated with the content, and the date and time you originally submitted the content.
- When other users view your profile, they will be able to see information about your activities on the Services, such as your prior posts and comments.
Please note that, even when you delete your account, the posts, comments and messages you submit through the Services may still be viewable or available on our website. For more information on how to manage your information, see “Your Choices” below.
Otherwise, we do not share, sell, or give away your personal information to third parties unless one of the following circumstances applies:
- To comply with the law. We may share information in response to a request for information if we believe disclosure is in accordance with, or required by, any applicable law, regulation, legal process or governmental request, including, but not limited to, meeting national security or law enforcement requirements.
- In an emergency. We may share information if we believe it’s necessary to prevent imminent and serious bodily harm to a person.
- To enforce our policies and rights. We may share information if we believe your actions are inconsistent with our rules and policies, or to protect the rights, property, and safety of ourselves and others.
As a user, you have choices about how to protect and limit the collection, use, and disclosure of information about you.
Deleting Your Account
You may delete your account and information at any time you wish by contacting us directly to make the request. When the request has been approved, we will delete your account and your profile so that it is no longer visible to other users and disassociated from content you posted under that account. Please note, however, that the posts, comments, and messages you submitted prior to deleting your account may still be visible to others unless you first request to delete the specific content you posted before requesting to delete your account. We may also retain certain information about you as required by law or for legitimate business purposes after you delete your account.
Most web browsers are set to accept cookies by default. If you prefer, you can usually choose to set your browser to remove or reject first- and third-party cookies. Please note that if you choose to remove or reject cookies, this could affect the availability and functionality of some of our Services.
Controlling Promotional Communications
You may opt out of receiving promotional communications from us simply by rejecting any form of subscription from our website. If promotional communication still persist, Please contact our administrator.
Other Information Security
We take measures to help protect information about you from loss, theft, misuse and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, and destruction. For example, we use HTTPS throughout the whole website to enforce safety whilst using our services.
We store the information we collect for as long as it is necessary for the purpose(s) for which we originally collected it. We may retain certain information for legitimate business purposes or as required by law.
International Data Transfers
We may store information on servers and equipment in other countries depending on a variety of factors, including the locations of our users and service providers. By accessing or using the Services or otherwise providing information to us, you consent to the processing, transfer and storage of information in and to other countries where you may not have the same rights as you do under local law.
Individuals must be over the age required by the laws of your specific country and state to create an account or otherwise use our Services, or we need to have obtained verifiable consent from your parent or legal guardian.
Changes to This Policy
Address and Contact Information
Cutboy Co., Ltd.
33, Ascella Apartment Sukhumvit Rd.
Soi 38, Klongtoey, Bangkok, 10110 Thailand.
+66 (0) 81 6219723